If you’re looking for a way to reach your fitness goals, the
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is the perfect addition to your program. This monitor has built-in motivators, which set it apart from other fitness monitors on the market.
Garmin is a well-known name in GPS technology – and now they’ve extended their technology to the fitness arena. The Vivofit band is sleek and modern. You can get it in a wide variety of colors including black, blue, purple, red, slate, and teal.
You can choose to get the model with a heart rate monitor or one without this feature. If you get the heart rate monitor version, you’ll also get a chest band that has to be worn during activity to accurately measure your heart rate.
This monitor can be worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it’s also water resistant, so you can even keep it on in the shower or while swimming. It tracks your steps, the distance you’ve moved, and the calories you’ve burned.
The display also has a clock function that shows the time and date. It also includes a battery that will allow you to keep the band on for a year or more without having to replace it.
That means you don’t have to take it off to charge it every day – or even every week. You’ll also be able to monitor your sleep so that you can keep track of how long you sleep as well as the quality of your sleep.
This is an invaluable part of health and fitness and can clue you in that you’re having trouble sleeping. One feature that really stands out on this fitness band is that every time you’re inactive for 15 minutes, part of the display will light up.
You can reset the display by taking a short walk. This helps motivate you to move and fight a sedentary lifestyle. If you have a desk job, this little feature can signal a time to get up and move so that you don’t spend all of your time in a chair.
This little bit of motivation can add up to big gains when it comes to fitness and weight loss. This band also has a feature that provides you with a specific goal each morning for your activity.
It will then track whether or not you meet that goal. This can help you make small fitness improvements over time that add up to huge results. With the Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band, you’ll not only track what you’re doing, but you’ll find some extra motivation to improve your activity levels each day.
Here are few comments from people on why they like the Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band:
• Looking at the basics of the Garmin Vivofit, it’s a stylish, lightweight fitness band that gives users the ability to turn everyday activities in to goals and good fitness habits.
• My favorite thing about the vivofit is the battery life. I’m terrible at remembering to charge my devices at night so I love that I don’t have to with this band!
• I am also impressed with the accuracy. I try to fool the band by sitting still but move the watch in an attempt to fool it into registering steps I have not taken and it is smart enough to know the real thing.
• I like being able to see the steps, calories, and other settings right on the device.
• The red move bar encourages me to become more active.
Here are few comments from people on why they dislike the Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band:
• The band was comfortable when I first began to wear it.
• Give it a month and the clasp gets weaker and weaker. I lost mine and my husbands is starting to come off as well.
• The instructions are awful and virtually non-existent. The online user manual is basic, the website is hard to find help on and there is nothing that tells you how to use Garmin Connect, much less how to get the best use out of this device.