Garmin Forerunner 15 Small
The Garmin Forerunner 15 is a wristwatch that can help you indoor or outdoor to track distance, pace, heart rate and calories. Basically, it helps to remind you to when it’s already time to move by tracking counts steps and calories. In addition, it is compatible with foot pod for recording the distance indoors which you can save, plan and share your activities with.
Garmin Forerunner can hold up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode. Furthermore, it has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters) and as a result, it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
Garmin Forerunner 15 Features
The Garmin Forerunner 15 also has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories as it counts your steps and the calories you burn all day.
For outdoor runs, the Garmin Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance even with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe. However, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends.
Here are some comments from people who have bought this watch
• I am really loving this watch. I have had it for two weeks now, and could not be happier with it. It fits well which is typically difficult considering that I am 5’0″ and have child sized wrists.
• I love that it tracks steps per day. IMHO, there’s no reason why you’d need this AND a FitBit. It seems to give you that functionality.
• It’s easy to use out of the box. I don’t have patience for fancy technology, and I’m glad to say this is very straight-forward, and user-friendly. It even comes partially charged so you can play with it right away.
• Better than a Fitbit or Jawbone, it adds the GPs feature for runners.
• It is water safe to 50m. It has a step tracker